2. Who are we?
Ucomar N.V. is the controller of the processing of your personal data, having its registered office at Transcontinentaalweg 6, Antwerpen 2030, België, with KBO number: BE 0404.553.346.
You can contact us via the following general coordinates:
Tel: +32 473 87 06 16
3. What personal data do we process and why?
We process the following personal data:
First name, name, e-mail, telephone
We ask for this information out of necessity to contact you if necessary.
This is used to determine your location (country) in order to perform a marketing analysis.
We do not identify you by IP address.
4. Are your personal data shared with third parties?
Your personal data will never be sold or passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The only ways in which your personal data can be passed on to third parties are:
- There is a legal obligation for us to pass on the personal data, such as in the context of (the prevention of) fraud and abuse;
5. What rights do you have?
You have various rights, which you can exercise by contacting us using the contact details above.
- Access to the personal data relating to you that are processed by us, if necessary, the correction of incorrect/incomplete personal data or the removal of personal data, as well as – in certain cases – the limitation of the processing of your personal data or opposition to it.
- The transfer of your personal data either by providing them to you in a readable form or by sending them directly by us to the third party service provider designated by you.
- Opposing the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Withdrawing a previously given permission to process personal data.
- Submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority, if you are not satisfied with the handling of your question or complaint by us, via the following data:
Data Protection Authority
Rue des Printers 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
6. How can you exercise your rights?
For all your questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, please send them by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Your question will always be dealt with within the legal period of 30 calendar days.